HYBRID EVENT: Join us in person at Rome, Italy or virtually from anywhere!
3rd World Conference on
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science
May 23 - 24 , 2024 | Rome, Italy
Join us at the 3rd World Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science set to unfold from May 23 to May 24, 2024, in the magnificent city of Rome, Italy! This conference is a pivotal event that brings together leading researchers, practitioners, and enthusiasts in the fields of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Data Science. Hosted in Rome, a city steeped in history and culture, this international gathering provides a platform for knowledge exchange, innovation, and collaboration. Attendees can look forward to a dynamic program filled with keynote presentations, oral and poster sessions, and networking opportunities.
Rome's rich tradition of scientific inquiry and technological advancement makes it the perfect location for this conference. Whether you're an AI expert, a data scientist, a machine learning enthusiast, or simply curious about the latest trends and breakthroughs in these fields, mark your calendar for May 23-24, 2024, and join us for an unforgettable experience. This event is designed to showcase the forefront of AI, ML, and Data Science, covering topics from ethics and responsible AI to practical applications and emerging technologies.
We invite you to be a part of the 3rd World Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science, where you can immerse yourself in the future of technology, gain valuable insights, and contribute to the global conversation shaping the AI and data-driven world!.
Our Distinguished Keynote Speakers
"Cardiac Pacemakers: The Route to Implantable Artificial Intelligence"
Paulo H. Leocadio
Researcher, Engineer, Data Scientist, Zinnia Holdings LLC, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
"Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): The Future of Healthcare"
Prof. Tanzila Saba
Associate Chair of the Information Systems, Department in the College of Computer and Information Sciences at Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA
"A Digital Library to Promote Use of the World’s Theses and Dissertations"
Edward A. Fox
Department of Computer Science, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA
Unlock Your Research's Potential
At our conference, we're not just about presentations; we're about making your research shine. Here's what you gain:
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI): Every accepted and registered abstract is assigned a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) by Crossref, ensuring the longevity, accessibility, and recognition of your research abstract. Our Crossref DOI Prefix is 10.62422, which precedes the unique identifier assigned to each abstract.
- Abstract Proceedings: Your research deserves recognition. That's why we publish the abstracts of all accepted and registered submissions in our esteemed Conference Abstract Proceedings. This prestigious publication ensures your work is not just seen but formally recognized and cited.
- ISBN Number: Recognizing the value of your research, we have assigned dedicated ISBN Numbers to our Conference Abstract Proceedings. This year features ISBN Print: 978-81-970290-5-9 for our paperback/softback editions and ISBN Online: 978-81-970290-9-7 for digital formats. These ISBNs ensure your work is recognized and accessible for citation in both print and digital academic realms.
Participating in our conference goes beyond presentation; it's about elevating your research to the next level. With DOI and ISBN Numbers, your work gains the recognition it deserves. We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to showcase your invaluable contributions.
Who Can Attend?
- AI and ML researchers
- Data scientists and analysts
- Big data professionals
- Natural language processing experts
- Computer vision specialists
- Deep learning practitioners
- Robotics engineers and researchers
- Cognitive computing professionals
- Business intelligence and analytics experts
- Data engineers and architects
- Software developers and programmers
- Machine learning engineers and developers
- Data mining and pattern recognition experts
- Computer scientists and engineers
- Data privacy and security experts
- Cloud computing professionals
- Internet of Things (IoT) specialists
- Artificial neural networks researcher
- Multi-agent and swarm intelligence experts
- Computational biologists
Why to Attend?
- Learn from experts in your field
- Expand your professional network
- Gain new perspectives and insights
- Present your own research and receive feedback
- Discover new career paths and job opportunities
- Expose yourself to new ideas and innovations
- Explore new cultures and countries
- Take a break from your routine and recharge
- Receive a certificate of participation
Our tentative program is scheduled as follows.