The terms and conditions mentioned here aim to bring transparency, clarity, and uniformity to the conference attendees.
Once registered for the conference, the organization can use the logos and affiliation of the speakers/exhibitor/sponsors/media partners in the promotional materials and website. The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The organization has the right to cancel participation at any point due to misbehavior, and there will be no refund.
Alterations to Programme - Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- The Organization reserves the right to alter the program, date, and venue without prior notice.
- The Organization is not responsible for any loss or damage due to substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control, including, without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
- The Organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. The organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- If the Organization cancels this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another conference/event, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- Registrations remain valid for the event with new dates or future editions if the conference has to be postponed by causes beyond the organizer's control. The refund policy is not applicable in this condition.
- If the conference is postponed for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another conference/event, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- In the event of cancellation/postponement, the Organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation/postponement on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Delegates are responsible for checking this information before the event. We advise you to keep checking the website for updates on our conference.
Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels, and other overheads, Eurasia Conferences will not refund the fee paid towards the registration.
Transfer of Registration
All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization if a registered person cannot attend the event. The registered person must make transfers in writing to the conference email id or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 days before the start of the conference; otherwise, the registration is not transferrable. Details must include the replacement person's full name, title, contact phone number, and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified. Registration can be transferred from one conference to another Eurasia Conference if the person cannot attend one of the conferences. The transferred registrations will not be eligible for a refund.
Because of increased security measures, we request all participants apply for visas as soon as possible. Eurasia Conferences will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
Important Note for Failed Visa Applications:
Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of the cancellation policy of Eurasia Conferences, including the inability to obtain a visa.
Complete registration information for delegates is available on the corresponding conference registration web pages. This information will also be sent to delegates via registered email. Registration prices may vary and are subject to change based on availability and currency evaluations. Therefore, we recommend early bird bookings. If a delegate does not receive registration information, they can contact us via email at email@example.com at any time.
A confirmation email, payment receipt, and transaction details will be sent to the registered email address only after payment has been received. The final confirmation of booking/guaranteed registration is assured only upon full payment before the conference. If payment is not made at the time of booking, onsite payment is provisional, and we are not responsible for any on-spot accommodation payments.
Early Bird Registrations:
We offer early bird bookings/registrations. Payment must be received before the deadline date listed on the conference website to take advantage of early bird bookings/registrations.
Delegates can request any special requirements/needs at the time of registration.
All participants are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The organizers will not be held accountable for any stolen or missing items belonging to delegates, speakers, attendees, exhibitors, or any other participants for any reason.
Please note that transportation and parking are the responsibility of the registrant.
Requesting an Invitation Letter:
A letter of invitation will be sent only to individuals who have registered for the conference upon request.
Registration fees do not cover any insurance. It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance coverage in connection with their attendance at the conference. The organizers cannot be held liable for personal injuries, loss, or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during or as a result of the conference.
Press permission must be obtained from the Eurasia Conferences Organizing Committee before the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing.
By registering for the conference, you grant permission to Eurasia Conferences to photograph, film, or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice, and comments to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting pictures and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and videotaping other presenters during any session is prohibited.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.