HYBRID EVENT: Join us in person at London, United Kingdom or virtually from anywhere!
3rd World Conference on
Environmental and Earth Sciences
October 23 - 24 , 2023 | London, United Kingdom
About Conference WCEES-London-2023
The 3rd World Conference on Environmental and Earth Sciences will take place during October 23 - 24, 2023, in London, United Kingdom. This would be one of the leading conferences in the fields of Environmental and Earth Sciences. The conference aims to gather scholars from all over the world to present the latest research outcomes and advances in relevant fields and provides an ideal environment for making new scientific collaborations.
The conference aims to promote quality research and create an atmosphere of true international cooperation between Environment Researchers, Climatologists, and Geography Professionals by bringing together the world-class researchers, International Communities, and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Environmental and Earth Sciences.
World Conference on Environmental and Earth Sciences will increase the opportunities for researchers to network with colleagues from across the world in more focused sessions that will feature cutting-edge presentations, special panel discussions, and live interaction with industry leaders and experts.
Exploring Excellence: Our Prestigious Lineup of Speakers
Dr. Chung-shin Yuan
Chair Professor and the Director of Institute...
Prof. Petr Chylek
Earth and Environmental Sciences Division at...
Assist. Prof. Dr. Bigita Rožič
Condensed Matter Physics Department (F5), Jož...
Deines Yulia Evgenievna
Institute of geology of Karelian Research Cen...
María de Lourdes Berríos-Cintrón
National University of Distance Education (UN...
David E. Blockstein
Project Co-Director, Solve Climate by 2030, G...
Who Can Attend?
- Environmental scientists and researchers
- Geologists and earth scientists
- Climate change experts and activists
- Ecologists and conservationists
- Environmental engineers and technologists
- Environmental policymakers and officials
- Academics and educators in environmental and earth sciences
- Sustainability professionals
- Renewable energy experts
- Wildlife and biodiversity experts
- Environmental health professionals
- Waste management professionals
- Environmental consultants and advisors
- Students and graduate researchers in environmental sciences
- NGOs and non-profit organizations
- Industry professionals in environmental sciences
- Soil and water quality experts
- Geographers and urban planners
- Atmospheric scientists and meteorologists
- Environmental journalists and media professionals
Why to Attend?
- Learn from experts in your field
- Expand your professional network
- Gain new perspectives and insights
- Present your own research and receive feedback
- Discover new career paths and job opportunities
- Expose yourself to new ideas and innovations
- Explore new cultures and countries
- Take a break from your routine and recharge
- Receive a certificate of participation
Our tentative program is scheduled as follows.