HYBRID EVENT: Join us in person at Barcelona, Spain or virtually from anywhere!
World Conference on
Critical Care and Emergency Medicine
May 18 - 19 , 2023 | Barcelona, Spain
Ronda de Can Rabadà, 22-24, 08860
Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain
World Conference on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine will occur from May 18-19, 2023, in Barcelona, Spain. This would be one of the leading conferences in Critical Care and Emergency Medicine. The conference aims to gather scholars from all over the world to present the latest research outcomes and advances in relevant fields and provides an ideal environment for making new scientific collaborations.
The conference aims to promote quality research and create an atmosphere of genuine international cooperation between Doctors and Researchers by bringing together world-class researchers, International Communities and Hospital heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
World Conference on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine will increase the opportunities for researchers to network with colleagues from across the world in more focused sessions that will feature cutting-edge presentations, special panel discussions, and live interaction with industry leaders and experts.
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care Nursing
- Critical Care Medicine
- Neuro Critical Care
- Emergency Nursing
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Drugs and Its Administration
- Emergency Medical Services Market
- Pediatric Emergency medicine
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Acute cardiovascular diseases
- Acute respiratory failure
- Hospital emergency medical services
- Critical care
- Organ dysfunction
- Life-supporting devices
Who Can Attend?
- Health care professionals
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Surgical specialities
- Medicine specialists
Why To Attend?
- Global Networking
- Present Your Ideas and Work
- Meet Influencers and Industry Experts
- Receive Feedback on Your Research
- Interactive Panel Discussions and Q&A Sessions
- Learn About the Latest Innovations and Insights
- Explore New Places
Our tentative program is scheduled as follows.