HYBRID EVENT: Join us in person at Berlin, Germany or virtually from anywhere!
2nd World Conference on
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
May 22 - 23 , 2023 | Berlin, Germany
Hans-Grade-Allee 5 12529 Schönefeld bei, Berlin, Germany
The 2nd World Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering will take place during May 22-23, 2023, in Berlin, Germany. This would be one of the leading conferences in the fields of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences. The conference aims to gather scholars from all over the world to present the latest research outcomes and advances in relevant fields and provides an ideal environment for making new scientific collaborations.
The aim of the conference is to promote quality research and create an atmosphere of true international cooperation between Researchers, Chemical Science Experts, and Chemists by bringing together world-class researchers, International Communities, and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences.
2nd World Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering will increase the opportunities for researchers to network with colleagues from across the world in more focused sessions that will feature cutting-edge presentations, special panel discussions, and live interaction with industry leaders and experts.
Exploring Excellence: Our Prestigious Lineup of Speakers
Dr. Ashraf Aly Hassan
Department of Civil and Environmental Enginee...
- Analytical and bioanalytical Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery
- Nanoscience and Materials Chemistry
- Structural Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Future Scope of Chemistry
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Environmental and Green Chemistry
- Forensic and Clinical Chemistry
- Marine and Geo Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Nuclear and Radio Chemistry
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Synthetic Chemistry
- Chemistry in Clinical Research
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis
Who Can Attend?
- Chemistry Researchers
- Chemical Engineers
- Material Chemists
- Academic Professors
Why To Attend?
- Global Networking
- Present Your Ideas and Work
- Meet Influencers and Industry Experts
- Receive Feedback on Your Research
- Interactive Panel Discussions and Q&A Sessions
- Learn About the Latest Innovations and Insights
- Explore New Places
Our tentative program is scheduled as follows.